NEW BOOK - OUT NOW!
Do you have a problem partner, parent, boss, friend, sibling, colleague or teacher? Whoever it is, they’re holding you back and having a negative effect on your growth, happiness and well-being. Whether you see them in person, when you open your laptop, or when you check your phone, you’re affected by their negativity, bullying and harassment.
Well, it has to stop now.
This book will arm you with the knowledge you need to recognise toxic behaviour and people who are bad for you. It will also give you tools to help you handle them. When you deal with the toxic behaviour in your life, you’ll feel empowered and ready to move forward in a new direction.
It’s time to take back control and expect change.
AMAZON #1 BEST-SELLER
Anxiety Rebalance is Carl Vernon's personal experience of overcoming 15 years of crippling anxiety. In this online best-seller, Carl combines a compelling account of his experience with the answers he found, including the 10 key actions that helped him achieve balance. The response from his readers (of his original self-published edition) has been extraordinary, and his solutions will become as much as a life manual as Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway and Sane New World.
Dealing with anxiety requires ONE thing: BALANCE
Carl's step-by-step guide teaches you:
- The truth about anxiety and depression - by exposing them for what they really are.
- How to instantly reduce your stress and anxiety, and feel immediate relief.
- How to control all anxiety-related symptoms and disorders including panic attacks, social anxiety, OCD and agoraphobia.
- Why BALANCE is the only real solution for overcoming anxiety and depression,
Plus the 10 actions you need to take to achieve lifetime change.
THE LESS-STRESS LIFESTYLE
If you are tired of feeling stressed, working too many hours or just feeling miserable, Carl Vernon's The Less-Stress Lifestyle will help you manage it all.
As a follow-up to his best-selling book Anxiety Rebalance, Carl shares the tools and techniques he used to go from being highly anxious and stressed, to enjoying a lifestyle of freedom and choice.
Carl's advice is that we cannot remove stress from life - it helps us get things done - but when stress starts to take over it's time to take back control.
For example, Carl suggests you should throw away the concept of a work/life balance. Why? Because they are the same thing. Instead he shows you how to use stress to your advantage and gives you the tools to:
- Move stress out of your way using his 'Stress Wall' technique
- Make money work for you, instead of you working for money
- Instantly improve your mood and stay positive with 'The Happiness Trick'
- Get back time and energy by distinguishing bad stress from good
- Effectively organise and manage your life to create more time for the things you enjoy
The Less-Stress Lifestyle is an invaluable guide for the many thousands of people affected by stress and its related disorders and will help you to rediscover all aspects of your life.
WHERE YOU'LL FIND MY BOOKS
ABOUT CARL VERNON
Carl Vernon is a best-selling author, writing about all things anxiety, stress, success & well-being.